My passion...shared!

My passion...shared!
Triathletes...We're gifted in a little bit of everything! (Jealous?)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Working through 'bugs'...

Well it's been a couple of days since I have written on my blog thanks to the 'bug' I apparently attracted on Thursday.  It locked onto my stomach and is been very diligently hanging on and making me sick.  Thankfully I hope anyway, I am over the worst!  But whoa! I felt like I was a magnet and another magnet was trying to pull the bones out of my body through my skin.  I was in pain!  Needless to say I didn't have a ton of energy or brain power to get online and write or do any workouts.  Walking to the kitchen to get something to drink was an effort.  On Sat. I felt a bit better and did get some time to spend online, but was more to search than anything else.  So I am going to share some of the new places and articles I found that can help those triathletes out there, who may be reading.  I am also going to pass on some helpful 'healthy' tips from my Chiropractor's email cuz he is also and Ironman triathlete and a great doctor to boot.  Hope you get the most out of it. 
Click the images...they take you somewhere!                  (i love this picture)                                                   



Oh yeah, one thing I forgot.  The new bike from GRAY, Storm TT2, that is on my site soon!  Say Hello!

To your good health.  I hope no one else gets my 'bug'.  He wasn't nice! 
Triathleta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your Greatest Inspiration? What keeps you moving forward? To Pay it Forward? To stay healthy? Share your Passion? Make your mark on the Sport of Triathlon?