My passion...shared!

My passion...shared!
Triathletes...We're gifted in a little bit of everything! (Jealous?)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!

The time change that we had on Sat. night was nice, but for the last few days my sleeping patterns have been a bit off.  I am sure I'm not alone.  I know waking up at 3:30 in the morning and not going back to sleep can mess up your workout during the day for many of us.  I had a light workout today, definitely not what I wanted, but sleep for me is critical, so I hope I get some zzzz's tonight.  I definitely hope I get more than the political junkies and reporters working the election.  Colorado, my home, seems to be keeping things up in the air, possibly, but I'll catch up in the morning.  Seems 'POTUS' will remain.  I hope you made the effort to express your choice as it is an important part of what makes our country a great place to live.  We have issues, but being in the good ole' US of A is better than many alternatives.  In my humble opinion anyway.  So here's to another day with opportunity to excel, and a good night's sleep.

Triathleta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your Greatest Inspiration? What keeps you moving forward? To Pay it Forward? To stay healthy? Share your Passion? Make your mark on the Sport of Triathlon?