My passion...shared!

My passion...shared!
Triathletes...We're gifted in a little bit of everything! (Jealous?)

Friday, October 19, 2012

Count UP to race day with me! My story starts here...

Ok, so this seems a little strange to me, typing a blog into cyber space,..this unknown black hole of mega information.  Who is out there reading?  I don't know, hopefully someone who is interested in Triathlon training, products and getting tips from someone who has been around the sport for a few plus years/decades or so.  But here goes.  This blog is going to be about my past, present and future in how I got into training and racing Triathlon and of course where I hope it goes.  Like many of you I'm sure the grand daddy of all triathlons, the World Championships in Kona is the ultimate dream and goal.  Getting there, the journey and all that's involved, the aches and pains, the ice baths, numbing sore muscles in hopes of healing faster and all that fun stuff, is what I am going to be sharing with you.  I hope you enjoy reading and in doing so maybe I pass on something new for you to try on your own.  I know I get inspiration from others and if in some small way I can pay that forward to all of you out there in the great unknown, then it will all be worth it.  
Thanks for reading...Stay tuned and check back often.

Triathleta/Caroline




No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your Greatest Inspiration? What keeps you moving forward? To Pay it Forward? To stay healthy? Share your Passion? Make your mark on the Sport of Triathlon?